Click on a job to view the full job specification
Sales Administrator - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Permanent, Full Time, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Starting salary of £20,800 per annum increasing over a 2-year period depending on performance
Do you have experience of working in a Customer Service role?
We are looking for an Sales Administrator to join our Sales department. Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. For more details on The Romo Group, please visit: www.romo.com
As a Sales Administrator, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to and answering incoming telephone calls, identifying customers through their account numbers
- Supporting sales calls, by taking orders in friendly manner
Maintaining a busy email and responding to customers is a professional and timely manner
- Entering orders onto computer systems providing the necessary information as required
- Emailing relevant departments and contacts with telephone messages to arrange call backs
- Organising: samples, representative calls, customer service queries, fire certificates, technical information, and amendments to customers’ orders
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a customer service position, be highly organised and have good IT skills. We are looking for an individual who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, and has a ‘can do’ attitude and a positive approach to work.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that match our role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Customer Services Manager.
Sales Representative, USA - Atlanta, USA
Join our dynamic team of Sales Representatives and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. You will be a driving force in developing our presence in the Greater Atlanta area, and Savannah. Our sales teams combine their passion for sales, luxury design, and flawless customer service to drive growth and market share while forging long term and genuine partnerships with the respective design communities.
As the ultimate ambassador of the Romo brand, you are deeply passionate about all aspects of the design profession and model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip company that has the feel of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, and a very comprehensive benefits package, including 401k.
What will you do?
- Schedule regular product presentations for new collections to show designers our latest collections. We typically have 4 to 5 product launches per year.
- Assist the local A&D community in sourcing specific fabrics and wallcoverings within our vast portfolio of products, for their specific design projects.
- Target with product specific presentations
- Create client specific sales targets by regularly reviewing sales and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Build key relationships within the design community.
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource.
- Meet or exceed a mutually agreed upon annual sales goal.
- Manage and log your sales calls in our customer service management software.
- Generate a quarterly synopsis of your territory with updated goals for accounts that require extra monitoring.
- Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing the best possible customer service.
- Manage customer libraries with a la carte sampling and/or other sales and marketing tools to build an optimal and easy to use product library.
- Report to higher management.
- Make a conscious effort to partake in industry events.
- Spend up to one week per month at HQ to oversee and make sure the local showroom is in perfect shape.
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Willing and able to travel
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiï¬ed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
c. 440 463 6405
Assistant Chef - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Full time, permanent, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
We are seeking a talented Assistant Chef who is customer focused and has a passion for cooking with a creative flare to join our catering team.
The Romo Group is a Nottinghamshire based family run business with plans to move to a new purpose-built headquarters over the coming months. Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. For more details on the company please visit: www.romo.com.
As Assistant Chef you will work in collaboration with the head Chef and Catering Assistants to shape the future of our in-house catering services. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with the kitchen team to prepare and create hot and cold dishes
- Assisting the Head Chef in the day to day running of the operation
- To work in collaboration with the Head Chef to plan food menus
- To assist the Head Chef with the organisation of food and beverage provision to include functions and events
- To work in collaboration with the Head Chef and Catering Assistant’s to monitor the quality of the product and services provided, ensuring food and beverages are produced to set standards and timeframes
- To maintain stock levels and liaise with the Head Chef to order new supplies as required
- Interacting with customers, ensuring a professional and polite customer service is provided to colleagues, visitors and suppliers
- To work in collaboration with the Head Chef and wider kitchen department to identify opportunities for improvement including planning and development of the catering department
The successful candidate will have proven experience of working within the catering industry with a sound knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety. They will have experience of producing freshly prepared hot and cold food to a high standard and will enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates will also need to demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude with an ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise workload with a practical, flexible and innovative approach and demonstrate strong attention to detail and communication skills.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that match our role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these to email@example.com for the attention of the Head Chef.
Design Studio Opportunities, UK - Nottinghamshire
The Romo Group are not actively recruiting for a position, but we are always interested to hear from talented Textile Designers. With six established brands, each with their own unique character and style, we offer a diverse range of fabrics, wallcovering, trimmings and accessories to suit customers’ tastes and needs worldwide.
Each brand has its own in-house design studio some located at our Head Office in Nottinghamshire while others are in London. Our designers work together on colour and design development, actively researching trends and colours, creating original designs for a variety of applications, liaising with suppliers, and visiting the printers to oversee production.
We are interested to hear from experienced textile designers who are creative and innovative, educated to a degree level in textile design, possess exceptional drawing and design skills with strong knowledge and previous experience of CAD, have excellent sense of colour, good understanding of weaving techniques, be passionate about design and interiors, enjoy working as part of a team, and have proven experience in the textile industry.
To be considered for any future opportunities within one of our 6 design studios please submit an up to date CV, covering letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm your preferred: brand, location, and if you have a preferred specialism such as print, weave, wallcovering, etc. We will keep your details on file for 2 years and if a suitable vacancy arises we will contact you.